Teen Confirmation Prep
Students wishing to prepare for Confirmation must enroll in either Faith Formation classes here at the Church or be students at All Saints Catholic School.
Our Confirmation program at All Saints is a 2-year process, with 7th grade considered "Confirmation Year 1" and the 8th grade year as "Confirmation Year 2". If a student is in 8th grade or older but has not been to faith formation in many years, they would need to enroll in a Confirmation Year 1 class to begin the preparation process.
Important Dates & Events 2019-2020
- September 8: First day of Sunday Faith Formation Classes for parish students
- September10: Parent/Candidate Meeting in Fellowship Hall; 6:30pm
- October 5: Confirmation Kick-Off at All Saints Church; 12:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- October 27: Saint Project Presentations: Church Gymnasium 8:30-11:30am
- October 27: DUE DATE FOR INFORMATION FORM, SPONSOR OATH, BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE & MATERIALS FEE
- January 13: Confirmation Re-Orientation (Option 1): Church Fellowship Hall 6:30pm
- January 14: Confirmation Re-Orientation (Option 2): All Saints School Cafeteria 6:30pm
- February 28: Deadline for Confirmation Retreat Registration
- March 4: Adoration & Confession Night for all Confirmation Youth & Families
- April 3-5: Confirmation Retreat at The Pines Catholic Camp - Fri. 5:00pm to Sunday 3:30pm - $175
- April 16: Confirmation Practice: Church Sanctuary 6:30pm
- April 18: Confirmation Mass: Church Sanctuary 1:00pm (students & sponsors arrive at noon in the gym)
Forms and materials
Please follow the link below to our Youth Ministry - Faith Formation sub site to download Forms and Materials for Conformation.