The admissions process is an important step in determining the best fit for your family. Below is a step by step guide to applying for admission to All Saints Catholic School.
Step 2: Submit the following required documentation.
- A copy of an official birth certificate
- A copy of baptismal and sacramental records (If Applicable)
- A current immunization record signed by a physician
- A copy of previous school report card (1st - 8th grade)
- A teacher recommendation
- A copy of any previous year standardized test
Step 3: Schedule an admissions testing date.
Admissions testing takes place on campus at All Saints Catholic School, and typically takes 45 minutes to complete. Admissions testing dates are January 25, 2020 and February 8, 2020.
Step 4: Receive a decision.
Families who have submitted an application, all required documentation, and have completed the admissions testing will receive notice of admissions decision in March.