Tuition and Financial Aid
|Parishioner Tuition||Multi-Child Discount||Family Tuition|
|2nd Child||$ 500||$18,080|
|3rd Child||$ 750||$26,620|
Non-Parishioner Tuition: $11,965 (per child; no multi-child discounts)
3 Day Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 (no multi-child discounts)
● Parishioner rate tuition is dependent upon meeting certain criteria and registering at All Saints
● The actual cost to educate one student in 2022-2023 at ASCS is approximately $12,100 per year.
A tuition deposit of $600 is due upon enrollment. The tuition deposit will be due ten (10) days after acceptance
and will be applied to the 2022-2023 tuition. An additional $250 New Family Fee will be due upon enrollment
for families new to All Saints Catholic School.
All families will participate in the SCRIP Gift Card Program with annual purchases of SCRIP cards earning
$275 in SCRIP rebates to the school. Families may also choose a $275 cash buyout option.
All Saints Catholic School recognizes that finances play a major role in your decision to enroll your child in a
Catholic school. Although financial aid funds are limited, families should not be discouraged from applying to
All Saints because of financial reasons.
All Financial Aid applications are submitted online through FACTS Management at a cost of $35. To be
considered for need-based financial aid, all completed applications are due by April 1, 2022.
Families must complete a new application each year to be considered for financial aid.
Financial aid is only available for students in grades K-8.
Schedule of Fees
● Home and School Association:
o Dues: $40 per family
o Class party fee: $20 per student
● SCRIP Gift Card rebate commitment: $275 (Can be accrued throughout the year or a cash buyout)
FACTS Account Setup Fees
● 10-month plan $50
● 2-month plan $20
● Band Fee - $50
● Orchestra Fee - $50
● Art Fee - $50
● Athletic Team Fees - Vary based on sport and participation
● Field Trip Fees - Vary based on trip and participation
● 5th grade overnight retreat - Approx. $300
● 8th grade overnight leadership retreat - Approx. $300
● 8th grade Graduation Fee - $75
● Chromebook (4th through 8th grade only)
o Purchased at a local retailer
o Purchased at Academic Outfitters
o Debit account set up through our school lunch provider
● North Texas Giving Day - A philanthropic movement in North Texas where individuals give to their
favorite charities. All funds donated on North Texas Giving Day are eligible for bonus funds from the
Communities Foundation of Texas. North Texas Giving Day occurs in September.
● Eagles Swings Golf Tournament - The school Golf Tournament is typically held in the Fall. Multiple
sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information, contact Liz Greer at
● All Saints Auction - A fabulous evening celebrating everything All Saints. Typically held in late
February, the Auction requires many volunteers and sponsors to be a success. Multiple sponsorship
opportunities and ticket packages are available.
All Saints Catholic School does not discriminate in the administration of its admission and education policies on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin.