The admissions process is an important step in determining the best fit for your family. Below is a step by step guide to applying for admission to All Saints Catholic School.
Step 1: Please gather the following documentation to upload with your application.
For all grades:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (if Applicable)
- Immunization Record (no Affidavits)
- Latest annual physical exam report (completed within the last 12 months/I am attaching a form in case you do not have a copy of the report.) this form
For 1st - 8th grade:
- Most recent Report Card
- Final Report Card for last year
- Last year's Standardized Test Scores ( if applicable)
- This year's Standardized Test Scores
- Teacher Evaluation Form ( be prepared to include the teacher's email who will be completing the form)
- Accommodation Plans (if applicable/most current plan within the last 12 months)
*Only complete application packets including all supplemental forms, will be considered to proceed with the admissions testing and family interviews.*
Step 2: Schedule an admissions testing date.
Admissions testing takes place on campus at All Saints Catholic School, and typically takes 45-60 minutes (Kinder - 8th) or 10-15 minutes (PreK-3 & PreK-4) to complete. Admissions testing dates are January 21, 2023 and February 11, 2023.
Step 3: Schedule a family interview with the principal.
Principal interviews take place on campus at All Saints Catholic School and typically take 30 minutes to complete.
Step 4: Receive a decision.
Families who have submitted an application, all required documentation, and have completed the admissions testing by the last week in February, will receive notice of the admissions decision in March.
All Saints Catholic School does not discriminate in the administration of its admission and education policies on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin.