Every Sunday, from 08/01/2021 to 08/29/2021, 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The August Intensive is designed for families
- who may be busy during the school year and unable to commit to every Sunday Faith Formation gatherings
- looking for a time to gather the whole family - multiple ages - as one to experience faith formation
- seeking a process to develop or add to an already existing family faith home program
- interested in getting more out of Mass
The August Intensive is not designed for families seeking Sacrament Formation
Each Family Faith Formation session will include
- attending the 11 am Sunday Mass in community
- sharing a meal at noon
- reflecting on the gospel as a family
- attending a small group activity guided by a catechist
- sharing in a final large group gathering
The Intensive Family Faith Formation process will begin on Sunday, August 1 and meet every Sunday in August 2021 (8.1, 8.8, 8.15,.8.22, 8.29). Families will then be invited to a monthly family event during the school year. Those enrolled in the August Family Intensive Faith Formation will not be required to attend Sunday Faith Formation Classes.
Please register by July 25th to ensure space and supplies for your family. Thank you. To register, go to: AugustIntensiveSignUp OR CONTACT Kathy McDermott @ 972-778-0328 or
All families are invited to register. However, space is limited on a first come basis due to room requirements. Register soon.