At All Saints, we want everyone to be safe and welcome while serving and worshiping with us. For that reason, we require all volunteers and all staff to submit to a vetting and training process called Safe Environment.
Steps to become a Safe Environment Cleared Adult:
Any documentation can be submitted to the Safe Environment Director , dropped off at the church office, or submitted to the head of the ministry in which you are volunteering.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a member of the All Saints Parish for at least 6 months or be a parent of a child currently enrolled in All Saints School (can be waived if we receive a letter of good standing from the applicant's previous parish)
To be completed by the applicant:
- Complete Online Screening Form
- Participate in the initial Safe Environment Training
No online class listed for you to take? Try logging out of the system then log back in again:
- Submit a Digital Picture for ID Badge (good quality, includes head & shoulders).
- Complete a phone Interview. Schedule an appointment here.
To be completed by the Safe Environment Director:
- Receive positive responses to at least two Reference Checks (references are listed on the screening form and will be contacted by Safe Environment Director)
- Receive a clear report from a Criminal Background Check. (checks are conducted by a 3rd party company and any information is kept confidential; background checks are reviewed every two years)