The admissions process is an important step in determining the best fit for your family. Below is a step by step guide to applying for admission to All Saints Catholic School.
Step 2: Submit the following required documentation.
- A copy of an official birth certificate
- A copy of baptismal and sacramental records (If Applicable)
- A current immunization record signed by a physician
- A copy of previous school report card (1st - 8th grade)
- A teacher recommendation
- A copy of any previous year standardized test
Step 3: Schedule an admissions testing date.
Admissions testing takes place on campus at All Saints Catholic School, and typically takes 45 minutes to complete.
Step 4: Receive a decision.
Families who have submitted an application, all required documentation, and have completed the admissions testing will receive notice of admissions decisions.