LITURGICAL AND HOSPITALITY MINISTERS RETREAT
"FEEDING THE FLOCK” Retreat
Fr. Alfonse requests that all Masters of Ceremony, Lectors, Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, Ushers and Greeters attend one of the retreats scheduled for Saturday, August 24, 2019 and Saturday, September 7, 2019. (Attendance on one of these dates will fulfill the request).
- Retreat begins with Mass in the Church at 9:00 AM.
- After Mass, participants will gather in the retreat area (August 24 in Fellowship Hall / September 7 in the Gym) for Continental Breakfast.
- Welcome, Prayer and Opening Remarks..
- Retreat will continue until 2:00 PM with a lunch break approximately half way through program.
- Lunch will include sandwiches, chicken salad, pasta salad, garden salad and beverages.
- Cost is $12.00 to cover food and beverages.
- Registration cutoff for the August 24 retreat is Thursday, August 15.
- Registration cutoff for the September 7 retreat is Thursday, August 29.
- NO AT DOOR WALK-INS.