What to Expect
A vibrant and diverse community celebrating over 40 years of Faith, Family and Fellowship. We gather each week to celebrate the Sacred Mysteries of our faith with the fullness of our beings. We invite you to come and pray with us any time and participate in our many and varied ministries and activities.
A Warm Greeting
The staff and parishioners of All Saints are committed to being hospitable and welcoming to all God’s people.
There’s nothing like the smell of good coffee (or tea) to warm you up. On most weekends, coffee and donut holes are available after all morning Masses and once a month you are invited to our pancake breakfast.
A casual atmosphere where friendships can form and relationships deepen. A place that offers more than fulfilling your Sunday "obligation". Spend time and enrich your life with other like minded individuals in a community atmosphere for all.
Expect to be noticed. Expect people to say something like, “Hi, we haven’t met before, is this your first time?”. Expect for people to reach out to you in love.
We hope that you will join us often for Mass. You would honor us with your presence, prayer, and participation in the Eucharistic liturgy. All Saints Catholic Church offers five Mass times on weekends each with music of a slightly different character
- 5:00 pm. Vigil - At this Mass, a cantor is used to lead the congregation.
- 7:30 am. - At this Mass, except for special liturgies, there is no music.
- 9:00 am - At this Mass, the St. Raphael Choir assists with the music leadership. This contemporary music ensemble offers a repertoire drawn from the works of leading modern Catholic composers.
- 11:00 am - At this Mass, the St. Gregory Choir assists with the musical leadership. The choir incorporates a broad range of music into the liturgy, from Gregorian chant to contemporary works, both a cappella and accompanied.
- 5:00 pm - This is the youth or teen Mass. The music at this Mass is led by our teen Mass band. The selection includes upbeat and contemporary music.