First Time Clearance
Steps necessary to become a Safe Environment Cleared Adult:
Any documentation can be submitted to the Safe Environment Director ( ), dropped off at the church office, or submitted to the head of the ministry in which you are volunteering.
- _____ Be at least 18 years of age
- _____ Be a member of the All Saints Parish for at least 6 months*
To be completed by the applicant:
- _____ Complete Online Screening Form (hard copies are available upon request from the parish office) Formulario de Evaluación en Español
- _____ Participate in the initial Safe Environment Training: "Recognize, Respond, Report" (o en español, la clase "Reconocer, Responder, Reportar"). Click here to register for a live class. Classes can be completed at any Diocese of Dallas location. To remain active, Safe Environment training must be updated on an annual basis.
- _____ Submit a suitable Digital Picture for ID Badge (good quality, includes head & shoulders, JPG or JPEG format is preferred).
- _____ Complete an in-person Interview with the head of the ministry in which you want to volunteer (or a designee). Please contact the ministry head to set up an interview.
To be completed by the Safe Environment Director:
- _____ Receive positive responses to at least two Reference Checks (references are listed on the screening form and will be contacted by Safe Environment Director)
- _____ Receive a clear report from a Criminal Background Check. (checks are conducted by a 3rd party company and any information is kept confidential; background checks are reviewed every two years)
Applicants for paid (staff) positions must complete the above steps AND:
- _____ the Application for Employment
- _____ the Computer System/Internet Use Policy Acknowledgment Form
*Membership in the Parish for at least 6 months does not apply to staff positions
*6 month requirement can be waived if we receive a letter of good standing from the applicant's previous parish