First Time Clearance
Steps necessary to become a Safe Environment Cleared Adult:
Any documentation can be submitted to the Safe Environment Director ( ), dropped off at the church office, or submitted to the head of the ministry in which you are volunteering.
- _____ Be at least 18 years of age
- _____ Be a member of the All Saints Parish for at least 6 months*
To be completed by the applicant:
- _____ Complete Online Screening Form (hard copies are available upon request from the parish office) Formulario de Evaluación en Español
- _____ Participate in the initial Safe Environment Training – "Family of Faith" or "Recognize, Report, and Respond" (o en español, la clase "Familia de Fe") (available online, available on DVD from parish library or school office, or available through the Diocese website for a live class). To remain active, Safe Environment training must be updated on an annual basis. Update Training options available on All Saints website or Diocese of Dallas website.
- _____ Submit a suitable Digital Picture for ID Badge (good quality, includes head & shoulders, JPG or JPEG format is preferred).
- _____ Complete an in-person Interview with the head of the ministry in which you want to volunteer (or a designee). Please contact the ministry head to set up an interview.
To be completed by the Safe Environment Director:
- _____ Receive positive responses to at least two Reference Checks (references are listed on the screening form and will be contacted by Safe Environment Director)
- _____ Receive a clear report from a Criminal Background Check. (checks are conducted by a 3rd party company and any information is kept confidential; background checks are reviewed every two years)
Applicants for paid (staff) positions must complete the above steps AND:
- _____ the Application for Employment
- _____ the Computer System/Internet Use Policy Acknowledgment Form
*Membership in the Parish for at least 6 months does not apply to staff positions
*6 month requirement can be waived if we receive a letter of good standing from the applicant's previous parish